webers!

To: uunet!alliant.com!british-cars@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: webers!
From: mit-eddie!sli.com!rdh@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Robert D. Houk)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 90 11:41:24 EST
   I saw an ad in the back of British Car magazine saying simply
   "Weber Carburetors". I called them and they have dual downdrafts for
   the TR6 for $409 and hex sidedrafts for $700. Excellent prices.
   Their number is 800-237-9270 if anyone's interested.
   I'd been hoping to put a set of hex sidedrafts on my TR250 because
   they look so sexy but everyone tells me a set of dual SU's will do
   just as good as long as I'm not doing a full race setup. Oh well.

Oh hell, go for it!

Hex Webers? Drool! What a great concept! Gawd I'd like to see that setup . . .

                                        -RDH