Stop, pay tool troll the toll

To: uunet!alliant.com!british-cars@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Stop, pay tool troll the toll
From: mit-eddie!uunet.UU.NET!ssi!rmb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench III)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 90 13:41:42 CST

->in other words, my advice varies depending on how much mechanical
->work is actually being done, and on just how dissatisfied a person
->is with craftsman tools.  lots of people don't really need snap-on
->tools to do the work that they do.  that's all.
->

        In all the years I've been wrenching on various things mechanical,
from autos to farm tractors to big robots to assorted heavy machinery I've
mostly used Craftsman without trouble. I agree with richard in that thet have
been going downhill in the last few years. I've broken more Craftsman tools
in the last 3 years than ever before. But it's just short trip down the
street to get it replaced 7 days a week. Definitely a bonus. Especially in
those situations where you really want to get something done....Sometimes
I see a need to spend 2x on the SnapOn, but it's about as often as I see
a need to spend 0.5x on the Buffalo Pneumatic. I just couldn't pass
up the $6.95 air hammer in the grocery store. Mostly for the novelty of buying
it at the grocery store...

iii

b->richard
->