Re: alignment tool and books

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM, racers%hoosier@cs, sands@apple.com
Subject: Re: alignment tool and books
From: mit-eddie!ucsd.edu!xm50%sdcc12@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (don bowmen)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 90 15:41:26 PST
        The Alignment tool is available from JCW for 56.65.  I have one
and as soon as the mini is moved out of the way I will try it on my Corvair.
I am glad to hear from someone who has had experience.

        I will soon know more..  When the Corvair get finished there are
3 more cars waiting for me to align the front end.  One is a solid axle
so I need to build some form of jig to bend the axle.  If anyone else
has experience with garage alignment letr  me know how it came out.

        DonB