catching up

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: catching up
From: John Wroclawski <mit-eddie!lcs.mit.edu!jtw@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 90 19:54:04 EST
    From: apollo!rimbold@eddie.mit.edu
    Subject: New England SOL meet - April 21 - Plaistow NH

    Hmm.. It looks as though not everyone received my first message.
    Here it goes again.. :-)

    In my last message, while talking about water pumps on my TR7,
    I volunteered my house in Plaistow NH for a gathering of the
    New England SOL. The date is tentatively set for Saturday,
    April 21. The location is about 20 minutes north of Boston, right
    on the MA/NH state line off of Rte 495 ....

Oh, just sitting here catching up with the three weeks of B-C mail, when

***WARNING***  ***WARNING***  ***WARNING***  ***WARNING***  ***WARNING***

Jees, do -NOT- engage in competitive motorsports with this man! 20 minutes??
Maybe if you are driving an F-16, or you have just attempted to weld your 1/4
full gas tank back together, or something...

                                -john