anybody wanna monza?

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: anybody wanna monza?
From: mit-eddie!uunet.UU.NET!ssi!ssiwest!young@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Loose and Running Amok in the West)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 15:31:13 PST

        A friend has a monza exhaust for sale for $50!

        It's a single downpipe, two muffler (quad tip) system that's
        been on his 1969 TR6 three months.  Now he wants to put the
        car back to factory specs, so he needs to switch out the
        exhaust.

        We're in Livermore, CA, near the Bay Area.  I think the
        exhaust can be shipped almost anywhere, though.

        --indi
        "ssiwest!young"@lll-lcc.llnl.gov
        (415)373-8044

        ps: The system gives the Six a 20 hp boost, if you're looking
        for performance.