RE:Looking at Jaguar

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: RE:Looking at Jaguar
From: uunet!hcxio!tam@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Tim Massey)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 90 08:35:38 EST
I to have owned one in the past, the problem I had was rust around the
fuel filler caps and in the sills.  The engine was good went 100,000
with little problem.  The transmission tended to "thump" when
shifting.  One thing that you should really check is the electricals
with close attention to the air cond. if it has the auto type with
amplifier and servo.
                      tim