New date for NE SOL meeting (one week later than originally)

To: leger@sherman.Alliant.COM, mit-eddie!iris.brown.edu!ejd@EDDIE.MIT.EDU,
Subject: New date for NE SOL meeting (one week later than originally)
From: apollo!rimbold@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 90 11:09:00 EST
Ok.. I think that a sufficient waiting period has elapsed, and votes on the
tentative date for our NE SOL meeting are closed.

I'd originally proposed Saturday, April 21st and asked for suggestions on a
new date if people couldn't make it then. The new date is Saturday, April 28th.

This fits even Jim Muller's busy life. :-)

Here are some directions to my house:

- Get onto Route 495.

- Take exit 51b (Route 125, Plaistow), and continue in the direction of
      the ramp.

- Route at set of lights, flanked by a McDonalds and a Pump&Pantry, Route 125
      takes a 90 degree turn to the right. Don't miss this turn.

- Continue on 125 for about 2 miles until you see a Cumberland farms in the
      center of a fork in the road. Take a left (Obey Stop sign first) at
      this (sort of) fork. Before you get to this (sort of) fork, you'll
      pass a few things on 125 in Plaistow. To make sure you're on track,
      these are (in order): Haffner's gas station/CarWash (on right),
      Meineke Muffler (on right), Westville Hardware Supply (on right, after
      small bridge), RV sales places (on left), MRS Chrysler-Plymouth (on left,
      just before fork).

- After this fork, my house is about 1/4 mile on the left. 20 Danville Road.
      It's yellow, with a detached garage. I'll make sure to leave a TR7 or
      two outside to clue you in :-).

Well. There it is. I'll supply the gas grill(s) for lunch. You supply your
lunch and Britain's bottled finest :-). If you're planning on stopping by,
drop me some email. I'm curious as to what the final headcount will be.

'Rob

rimbold@apollo.hp.com
Home: (603) 382-3938  w/ answering machine
Work: (508) 256-0176  x7427