bay area brit car gathering

To: alliant!alliant.Alliant.COM!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: bay area brit car gathering
From: sgi!europa.esd.sgi.com!steve@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Steve Valin)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 90 12:47:16 PST

Hello all,

Since I haven't heard otherwise,  I guess the british car get-together is still
on for Sat. march 31.  The meeting place is the Sears parking lot on San
Antonio Rd, in Palo Alto.  We will drive some lesser used
roads to the coast.  The only restriction I have is that the roads should be
somewhat flat, as my car will bottom out (Miq sez his car, too)
on roads with big bumps or wierd curvature. This rules out
Alpine rd from Skyline to the coast.  We can determine exact roads later.

The ultimate destination will be my house in half moon bay.  I have a good size
gas grill. Bring your own meat and drinks, please!.  I will have some munchies
and some soda.

I'm all open as for what time to meet.  I'd also appreciate a head count (well
actually, the car count is what's important) just to be sure there will be
enough parking. Remember, I have seven cars and I may or may not have to
temporarily re-locate some of them!

So, please tell me if you're coming and your vote for what time to meet.  I'll
summarize in a few days.

-steve
--
steve valin