Westfield 11

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Westfield 11
From: mit-eddie!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 90 8:29:27 CDT
Thanks for giving the source of the quote on the Westfield story.  I
hopped right over to the library and took out the June 1984 copy of
Rod & Truck and read the story.  I really enjoyed it.  My wife and two
daughters are happy that I can't afford a Westfield kit.  I would junk
my Spridget  body in a minute for a Westfied Lotus 11.  They, for some
unknown reason, think it is ugly!  I would put Panasports on it and go
autocrossing in style.  Lets see, BRG with Union Jacks on the sides,
along with round white number spots with black numbers...  Dream on!
phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
--
Login name: phile        In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324