Cars For Sale

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Cars For Sale
From: Sandy Yates <mit-eddie!CORNELLA.cit.cornell.edu!SGGY@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 90 11:45:24 EST
Old Cars For Sale:

My Aunt needs to sell some old cars that my Uncle had,to clear out her barn so
she can sell the
house. Someone told me I should send a notice here, please reply directly as I d
The cars all ran as of 2 years ago and don't look too bad. They aren't dented
or rusty. The prices are not real solid, she want's to get rid of them soon.
1966 Chevy Impala- Beige, 8 cylinder, nice interior.    $1600
1966 Austin Healy convertible- Green, 6 cylinders,
     The top is ripped and paint is dinged up           $1300
1967 Ford Mustang- Black, 8 cylinders, paint is
      almost new.                                       $3500
Sandy Yates