Re: Sprite! (non-factory mods?)

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Sprite! (non-factory mods?)
From: mit-eddie!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 90 9:07:35 CDT
People are telling me that Facet fuel pumps work well.  My mechanic
aquantence who autocrosses an MGB says throw an SU fuel pump as far as
you can and put in a Facet electric.  You can also use wider wheels,
either late-model Spridget (4.5"), fake minilites (5.0" from Victoria
for about $120 ea) or Vega GT rims (6.0'?).  Sway bars, get from The
Winner's Circle in Ohio, MUCH better stuff than ADDCO.  They can also
tell you why you shold put in a Panhard rod if you are going to get
sticky tire on big rims. (216) 333-4666 for Winner's Circle.
phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
--
Login name: phile        In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324