GT-6

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM,
Subject: GT-6
From: mit-eddie!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 90 8:39:53 CDT
Bob, there is a guy in Prior Lake with a pole barn full of cars.  He
has two GT-6s.  The older one is really nice, has Panasports on it,
etc.  He wants to sell it for about 3500 dollars.  Says he doesn't
like the ride, too stiff (!)   The newer one, I mean the later
bodystyle, is I dont think as nice a car, this may be what you had in
mind.  His name is Tilik Gurusinhge (gu' ru sing') and his phone is
(612) 447-8620.  He is quite wary of new people, seems he fears theft
and vandalism.  He apparently had cars stolen once.  You have to
convince him that you are a serious enthusiast before he will show you
the cars.  You will never find his barn unless he takes you there.  He
has been in the USA from Sri Lanka for 12 years and apparently still
has cars in storage back home.  I think I saw some older TRs there
too.  He has 5-6 MGAs, 5-6 MGBs, a '71 Spridget, a dissassembled MGTD,
a bunch of big Healeys, a FIAT 124 in nice shape, well you get the
idea.  He is not easy to deal with, I have been trying to see a '66
Spridget he has mothballed in Cottage Grove for several months.
phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
--
Login name: phile        In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324