VTR Mailing

To: ames!sgi!alliant!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: VTR Mailing
From: sgi!ames!rutgers!taichi!whs70@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 12 Apr 1990 13:56 EDT
After a total loss of british-cars news for some indeterminable
reason, I'm now getting delivery again thanks to the efforts
of Jim M. and Mark (mjb).  While I was away, those Triumph
owners in our midst who are also Vintage Triumph Register
members should be happy to note that another issue of the
VTR magazine and the newsletter is in the mail.  Mailing was
completed on 4/3/90 (that is it was all delivered to the
post office that day).  As before, mailing is third class
(aka bulk rate) so deleivery can take several weeks to get
to all members.  Hopefully, some of you have already received
your copies.

Bill Sohl VTR President