April Foolishness

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: April Foolishness
From: uunet!cadnetix.COM!waynea@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Wayne Angevine)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 90 08:32:01 MDT
Greg Nagy writes:

To mjb:
          So, Nissan is going to revive the Fairlady roadster, eh? Surely
       that must be the new car Kas Kasner (KK) was telling you about. Are
       you trying to tell me that he worked for another manufactuer before
       Nissan? Next thing you'll tell me is that Paul McCartney was in another
       group before 'Wings' !!!! :-)

To which I reply:

        *Now* you're talking!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed, the long awaited carbs are supposed to arrive
today!  I plan to disable all interrupts and bolt them on on Saturday.

Wayne (Fairlady 2000 owner)