And you thought WEBERS were expensive!

To: sol%hoosier@cs
Subject: And you thought WEBERS were expensive!
From: mit-eddie!cs.utah.edu!mjb%hoosier@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 90 14:18:19 -0600
Just got a flyer from XKs Unlimited.  On the first page, they have for
sale a pair (that's right, only 2 carbs) of SU H-8 racing carbs.  A mere
$3,000 for the pair.  Uses stock manifold and linkage, not included.

By the way, the TR7 I mentioned yesterday is in Salt Lake.  Well, Magna,
actually, but what's 10 miles if you come from out of state?

mjb.
ps: The /usr fiasco on hoosier should have no effect on the sol list, it
    was switched to cs.utah.edu weeks ago.  If you don't know to what I
    am referring, count yourself lucky.