Re: toys

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: toys
From: apollo!brady_p@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Pete Brady)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 90 18:26:54 EDT
>>   While wandering through the toy department of a local store, I ran
>> across an unusual set of cars.  It was a box labeled "Exotic European"
>> cars, made by Majorette (a French toy company).  In the set, there
>> was a Lamborghini, a Mercedes, a Porsche, a Ferrari, and a _Morgan_.

Let's see, judging from what I see around the New England area, I'd
rate them from most often seen to least seen:

        Mercedes & Porsche (LOTS of these on the road)
        Ferrari
        Lamborghini
        Morgan

Therefore the Morgan must be the most exotic. QED. :-)

--pete

J. Peter Brady                              ARPA: brady_p@apollo.hp.com
Hewlett Packard/Workstation Group Mktg      UUCP:
{mit-eddie,attunix,decvax}!apollo!brady_p
M/S CHF-02-MD                               PHONE: 508-256-6600 x7423
300 Apollo Drive, Chelmsford, MA  01824     HP TELNET: 256-7423