Re: LBC

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: LBC
From: mit-eddie!ames.arc.nasa.gov!ssi!coventry!rmb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench III)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 90 11:05:47 CDT
->For some reason this acronym came to mean "Lowly British Car" to me;
->probably due to some synaptic reverse-polarization whilst attempting
->to faith-heal Eddie the Eagle's electrical problems.  Pink Floyd
->didn't realize they were talking about cars when they said "sitting
->there in quiet desperation is the English way."

        Oh, I dunno, Roger Waters (of Pink Floyd) owns a Ferrari GTO.....

I don't know why, but I always assumed LBC was little british car even though
mine isn't exactly little at nearly 2900 pounds....Maybe she should be named
Victoria rather than Elizabeth....:-} But she's too good natured to be a
Victoria....

iii