T.D. April Morning

To: ~b-c@bellcore.bellcore.com
Subject: T.D. April Morning
From: mit-eddie!bellcore.bellcore.com!taichi!whs70@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 27 Apr 1990 7:54 EDT
No, not TD as in MG, but Top Down.  Drove the TR-8 to
work yesterday and what with near 90 temperature when
I left for home, down went the top.  Based on weather
forcasts on that pleasant homebound trip, I left
the top down (in the garage) and sure enough was
greeted to a most unusual (for April in New Jersey)
morning with temperature pushing 60 degrees and
bright blue skies.

Now, as long as the "chance of a thunderboomer" in
the late afternoon doesn't happen, I'm already
looking forward to the trip home again.

Bill Sohl