Re: Tales From the New Hampshire Woods

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Tales From the New Hampshire Woods
From: Dale C. Cook <mit-eddie!pinocchio.encore.com!cook@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 90 13:03:06 EDT
Jim neglected to mention that cook, fovnder of the flickering flame,
arrived a good hour ahead of the competition (Bob "he must spend
hours on those wheels alone" Leger, who went shooting past Rob's
driveway despite: (1) a TR-7 sitting almost in the street, (2)
Grandfather's sparkling presence a safe distance back and (3) Rob
and I standing there wondering if that yellow lemon wasn't "one
of ours."  Just goes to show how extremely quick those MG's are...

See you URC'ers (Upper Right Coasters) at Lars Anderson?  I'll
have running water by then to wash Grandfather so look to your
laurels!

        - Dale "the grin goes on just after the door shuts" Cook