starter solenoids redux

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: starter solenoids redux
From: mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!kent@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 90 10:45:18 PDT
Oh. I just looked in another TRF catalog and discovered that the
supercession of part 121269 with LUSRB325 isn't exact (sigh, another
TRF disappointment) -- it's a functionally equivalent starter but
without the pushbutton. LU76495 is the exact solenoid that's there now.
I've found the pushbutton invaluable (it's how I've started the car for
the past several months).

Now I just have to find out whether the ones that Dave Bean has for $10
- $20 less are made by Lucas or not.

I'm sure you cared!