GT-6 for sale

To: ~b-c@bellcore.bellcore.com
Subject: GT-6 for sale
From: mit-eddie!bellcore.bellcore.com!taichi!whs70@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 30 Apr 1990 14:21 EDT
I may have posted some earlier info on this car, but today
I called the owner to see if it was still available.  It is:

1968 Triumph GT-6, wire wheels, overdrive.
Price, would like to get as near $1000 as possible.

The car had the engine running, rebuilt carbs, rebuilt
clutch and brake hydraulics 5 years ago.  It wasn't
used and owner was unable to jump start the vehicle
4 years ago.  Owner suspects cruddy starter connections.

Car has been garage kept at all times (that's why he wants
to sell it, to regain space).  Owner thinks the Overdrive
is stuck in the overdrive position because it was slow off
the line when it was running.  The only other stated problem
is a dented nose (bonnet) which is fixable and does not
interfere with the lights or the opening/closing of the
bonnet.  The car is at the owners home in Chester, New Jersey.
(Chester is in northwest NJ at the inersection of US route 206
and NJ state route 24).

Call Steve Frysinger Days - 201-386-7010
                     Home - 201-879-5453

Since the car is only 8 miles from my home and is on the
route I drive home on, if any british-cars reader would
like me to take a closer look for them, let me know.

Bill Sohl
bellcore!taichi!whs70
201-829-2879