The quest is dead. :-(

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: The quest is dead. :-(
From: apollo!rimbold@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 90 15:53:42 EDT
Well, I tried. I called every place I could think of, and nobody
has a road-dyno anymore. At the bi-ennial URC SOL meeting, Bob
Leger suggested a place called DynaTune in Manchester, NH. I
just called them today, and they said that their dyno is long
since broken up and moved out. Oh well. I guess I'll have to
have a go with a Colortune. Does anyone know where I might get
one locally, without having to order from TRF? Would a parts or
performance shop have them? Also, does anyone have experience
with a Colortune in deep sparkplug wells? My plugs are about
8 to 10 inches into the top of the head, and the wire has a
stiff rubber tip allowing it to be seated correctly..

Any hints on how to get the most out of my 16v TR7 (short of
scrapping it :-) are appreciated. It's got great potential..

'Rob