Re: Midget floorboards

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Midget floorboards
From: mit-eddie!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 90 8:38:27 CDT
I did my Midget floorboards with galvinized.  I did my own bends with
a  steel bar clamped tothe edge of my workbench.  Smaller bends are
easy with the wide-jaw Vice-Grip made for the purpose.  I used 3/16"
pop rivets, but they aren't stainless.  Where to you get stainless
ones?  Boat shops?  Sounds expensive.  BTW, my gearbox is not done
yet.  I'm pushing  my luck for the MOWOG I/SOLO II event next Sunday!
phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
--
Login name: phile        In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324