Sales pitch

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Sales pitch
From: mjb@hoosier (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 90 11:07:52 -0700
Well folks, I have a need to don my Cranberry polyester ensemble and tell
you about a hot deal.  Wheels.  A few of you who also get the autocross
mail have already endured this, so ignore the noise to follow.  For those
of you who have not been subjected to this yet, I have a deal going on
some wheels.

Specifically, the wheels are brand new Shelby 8 spoke wheels.  Just like the
ones on The White Car, my TR4A autocrosser.  Just like the ones on that GT3
TR6 on the back of the TRF newsletter with the TRF Racing cars profiled, and
John & Valeries's TR4 rendered on the front.  Anyway, Shelby is closing out
the last few dozen sets of these wheels for W.F. cheap.

Specifics:

Brand new, 15 x 8.5", 15 x 7.  The bolt circle is 4 on 4.5", and with a 3.5"
or 4" (I can't remember, I'll measure mine when I get home) back spacing.
These are nice wheels, I have been getting lots of comments on them at various
events when I run them.

Price:

The good news is they are about half the price of Panasports, probably $90 to
$100 each, which includes shipping.  The bad news is this is a limited time
offer, and you'd have to commit the cash to a set ASAP.  Unless this friend of
mine can arrange to finance buying the entire remaining stock, in which case
there is more time to think about it.  At any rate, if you are interested,
let me know.

Back to our regularly scheduled non-commercial mail.

mjb.