Clubs

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Clubs
From: garnett@theory.TN.CORNELL.EDU (Roger Garnett)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 1990 13:25:37 EST
First, let me say I erred (gasp!), a couple of months ago, when I
announced a gathering of pre-war MG's from the US and UK next year.
The event will be part of the New England MG "T" registers fall
"GOF", in October, not part of the Fall Festival at LimeRock. I
think some of the activites may still be at Lime Rock, tho.

And, even tho I don't know if the PA will get the desired engine
rebuild be then, I still plan on driving it there. I now have a
1/2 decent price on 4.00 - 19" Tyres. Dunlops, yet.

Next- The theme for the '91 Serrengetti Vintage Races at Watkins Glen-
        Grand Prix. Should bring some interesting cars and drivers out
        of the woodwork.

And, finally- a request- It seems I managed to get myself elected poo-bah
of a new Ithaca-based club, the "Cayuga Sports Car Club". We are still
gelling, and are open to input. Does anyone have bylaws/regulations
for a simple club that they could mail me as a developmental aid?

      Roger Garnett           (garnett@BATCOMPUTER.TN.CORNELL.EDU)
        The South Lansing Centre For Wayward Sports Cars
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."