Bentley Mark VI 1947

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Bentley Mark VI 1947
From: mrjp@wpi.wpi.edu (Michael Robert Passe)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 90 13:44:38 EST
Hello,
        I am looking for people with Bentleys or contacts to get parts and
info on them.  My cousin owns a Mark VI and I am using my net access to
help him gather and give info out.  It was suggested to me that I try
posting this and having any replies posted to me and mrjp@wpi.wpi.edu
instead of the list.  So if anyone out there can be of help or has a question
I can try to help and could use additional info.  I'm relatively knowledgealbe
 about the car as I have helped him do some work on it and have taken an
interest in it myself.  Thanks to anyone who can help!

                                        mrjp@wpi.wpi.edu