Update

To: british-cars@pinocchio.encore.com
Subject: Update
From: Dale C. Cook <cook@pinocchio.encore.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 90 16:13:02 EST
Well things seem to be working pretty well.  Phew!

A few people have complained about getting multiple copies.  I have
fixed the ones that are on my list, but can't help on the repeaters.
(e.g. dickn on the hp list reports getting dups but is not on my
master list.)  Also a user, ingr!b11!wizard!ed asked to be removed...
but isn't on my list.

So what do we do?  Is it time to reconsolidate the total list here?
We are a doubly-connected high-speed nntp Internet site and I don't
think the load would be noticed.  Other than that, I can try to
funnel requests out -- either creating more clutter for the list or
guessing whom to send to.

Sorry about the lack of LBC content.  I hope this will be the last
admin msg for awhile.

        - Dale