Hallelujah!!!

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Hallelujah!!!
From: dbraun@cadev6.intel.com (Doug Braun ~)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 90 16:13:10 PST
Regarding my Spitfire with the strange (apparent) lack of oil pressure,
an oil pressure gauge indicates "no problem".  Apparently the
pressure sender was flaking out when it heated up.

Here are the pressures I read (engine warmed up):

1000 rpm    20 psi
2000 rpm    45 psi
3000 rpm    62 psi

If you think these numbers are fishy, let me know, but they seem OK to me.

Doug Braun                              Intel Corp CAD
                                        408 765-4279

 dbraun@scdt.intel.com

 or maybe:

 / decwrl \
 | hplabs |
-| oliveb |- !intelca!mipos3!cadev6!dbraun
 | amd    |
 \ qantel /