Cool Jag sleeping

To: british-cars@pinocchio.encore.com
Subject: Cool Jag sleeping
From: Dale C. Cook <cook@pinocchio.encore.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 91 10:15:38 EST
The potential damage, from my experience, depends not so much on
the low temperature reached but the length of time things stay
cold (at least that's how the ponds freeze here).  If you have
alternate freezing/thawing cycles, you're fine.

A trick I used to use to keep the Midget a happy starter (before
I got a tank heater) was to put an ordinary light bulb under the
oil pan and drape a normal (non-electric) blanket over the hood.
The heat given off is more than enough to keep the oil and water
warm.

Hey, it won't stay cold in Oregon forever either!  :-)

        - Dale