Re: MGB Engine Rebuild (2)

To: Mike Johnson <hpupora!mikej@hpubvwa.nsr.hp.com>,
Subject: Re: MGB Engine Rebuild (2)
From: lupienj@hpwarq.wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 91 16:08:50 EST
> I would add one item.  I used to teach chemistry and still have several
> *cheap* lab coats.  I can thing of several good reasons to use them:

[many good reasons to keep your clothes clean omitted]

If low cost is an objective (it should be!) and coverage is also a concern,
consider surplus overalls from the army/navy store. $5-$10 for coveralls
that can be trown in the boot and save those nice clothes from ruin when
your clutch cable breaks 50 miles from home.

--
---
John R. Lupien