Re: Healeys

To: british-cars%encore.com@munnari.OZ.AU
Subject: Re: Healeys
From: s883351@minyos.xx.rmit.OZ.AU (John Taylor [The Banshee])
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 91 22:28:56 +1100
>>  In March 1961, some models were fitted with the "Tri-carb" HS4 setup.
>> Thus, the tri-carb setup may be on a Mk-II AH-3000.
>>
>mine's also got the three HS4s, but according to the registration is a '62
>model.  I've read the tri-carb production lasted about 6-9 months only:
>I may have one of the last ones build.

Could be.  Last triple SU models were made in March 1962 (started April
1961).  Chassis numbers for the series are 13751 to 19853.  Your Healey is
one of only(?) 5095 MkII BT7s made.

|   John Taylor  [The Banshee]         Victoria University of Technology     |
|  s883351@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au    (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) |
|   MOKING IS A HEALTH HAZARD.          Melbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA       |