To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: RE>Ultimate Tool Kit
From: Jerry Kaidor <Jerry_Kaidor.ENGINTWO@engtwomac.synoptics.com>
Date: 14 Jan 91 10:46:55
        Reply to:   RE>Ultimate Tool Kit

> 1.  Those of you with canvas tool bags are giving up the ability to carry
>     water to your overheated LBC.  My plastic box, cost about $10, carries
>     about 2 gallons.  Or do you just run real fast?

The solution is actually more interesting.  Add a condom to your tool
kit.  Seriously.  When I was in the Air Force  there was a small
survival kit in a pouch on the parachute harness which, aong with a
fishhook on a line, a dime and a wire saw contained a condom.  The
                                 ^^^^^^

    I suppose the dime was to phone home from that phone booth in the
middle of the desert or ocean or wherever it was you bailed out to...
                                :^)

            - Jerry Kaidor