Re: RE>Re- RE> EZ-BLEED

To: Jerry_Kaidor.ENGINTWO@engtwomac.synoptics.com, british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Re: RE>Re- RE> EZ-BLEED
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 91 10:07:15 -0800
Several years ago on a whim I purchased an EZ-BLEED system.  You get a brake
fluid resavour, a hose from the resavour that connects to a tyre, and another
hose that fits to a resavourcap.  It comes with several sized caps.

Before I got it bleeding brakes was a two preson job.  The Land Rover always
still had air in the hydrolics {The manual says that do the the master cylinder
construction they required pressure bleeding}.  When we tried to bleed brakes
in the '68M

in the '68 MGBGT, the safety mechignism would kick in & block off flow to the
side that is open {When I got yhe car, there was NO brake fluid going to the
back brakes!!!!}

First time I tried to use the EZ-BLEED system I did not bleed air out of my sp

spare tyre. The cap off the pressure bottle flew off and there was brake fluid
everywhere, except where I wanted it. I reduced the pressure down to 15 lbs
and it worked like a champ. I blead brakes and clutches on all three cars
by myself, without my roommate sitting behind the wheel reading and pressing
the peddles when I asked. The MG's duel brake system was a snap as was the
Land Rover's systems.

At this time I consider EZ-BLEED to be an essentual tool.

TeriAnn