Re: Re: Fuses

To: british-cars%encore.com@munnari.OZ.AU
Subject: Re: Re: Fuses
From: s883351@minyos.xx.rmit.OZ.AU (John Taylor [The Banshee])
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 91 13:20:20 +1100
>If I remember correctly (it's tough being at school and away from my
>cars) Mini fuses should be (original part) black with white lettering. The
>35A (purple & yellow?) would cost you points at a mini concours event. Like
>I said, I'm not positive, but I remember getting black on white at a swap
>meet.

I'm not that fussy!  I'm currently using plain glass fuses from an electronics
store.  My grubby, battle-scarred Moke came 13th out of 15 in the original class
at the Mini Concourse, and they didn't look at the fuses.  I got 317 out of 500?
which wasn't too bad considering I had done no preparation whatsoever. (I was
talked into entering to boost the number of Mokes to 4 out of about 50 cars...)

|   John Taylor  [The Banshee]         Victoria University of Technology     |
|  s883351@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au    (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) |
|   MOKING IS A HEALTH HAZARD.          Melbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA       |