MGB Windshield Replacement

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: MGB Windshield Replacement
From: bobj@meaddata.com (Robert Jones)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 91 14:04:26 EST
Hi again.

Have any of you changed the windshield on an MGB?  I went and looked at a '74
B I am thinking of buying.  It looks good except the windshield is severly
cracked.  How diffecult is it to replace a windshield?  I read the section
on how to do it in my Bentley manual (thanks Peter, they came Wednesday) and it
sounds like a major hassle, since you have to take out the dash.  Is it?

Has anyone had this done professionally?  Around how much does it cost?

Thanks for any and all replies,

Bob
bobj@meaddata.com