Re: outback iv

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: outback iv
From: Jeffrey Andrew Dowley <linus!mit-eddie!andrew.cmu.edu!jd2u+@encore.encore.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 91 15:48:08 -0500 (EST)
Richard,
As a man recognized (at least by me for your resourcefullness) I have to
ask you a question.
What ever happened to internet.british-cars ?
Did it die?
I have been off the system for quite a while, so I don't really know if
the campus computer center managers were the one's to make it seem to
dissappear from my system.  I figured it was easiest to see if it still
existed before finding myself looking for something long gone.
Looking forward to hear ing from you and all the other keepers of the flame,
Jeff Dowley
( 74 Spitfire owner, life member: Tranny of the Month club )
jd2u @ andrew.cmu.edu