back

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: back
From: pwcs!phile@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 91 12:44:11 CST
to:  uiucuxc!encore.com!british-cars]

Hello, it's me.  I am apparently back in business.  I have had quite
a time reading your comments and being unable to respond.  Lucky
you?

I still have the '66 Midget.  If you have any Midget babble, send it
along!

I still edit THE RIGHT LINE, an autocross newsletter in  Minnesota.
If you have any autocross stuff or britcar humor or just about
anything sports-car, I will consider printing it.  If you have
something I want to run, give me the go-ahead and I will send you a
copy of the mag.  Since this is not a for-profit venture, I can't
pay you.

It's Hip to be Octagonal!

Phil Ethier
672 Orleans Street
Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676

home:  (612) 224-3105
work:  (612) 298-5324
electronic mail:  phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov  or uiucuxc!pwcs!phile

--
Login name: phile                       In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324