Spit-Fidget! stuff 4 U!

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Spit-Fidget! stuff 4 U!
From: zursch%whizkid.wpd.sgi.com@SGI.COM (Kid Redshift)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 91 10:26:08 PST

Hi folks.

   In my zeal to build a sprite/midget like creature for toodling
in the local hills, I have come by a 1975 SpitFidget MG Midget.

At first I thought I would sin for a while and put the drive train
into the 1963 Mk II Sprite shell I have, and then trade up to a 1275
when the $$$ situation allowed, but as I pulled the motor, I noticed
that the good folks at BLMC in 1975 changed the chassis of the midget
to allow for the Triumph power plant.

So, I have a 1500 Spitfire/late midget motor now. Anyone want it? I'm
certainly looking to trade for a 1275 series A motor, or for miscellaneous
sprite parts, or we can talk about any deal you like.

I also have the rest of the 75 midget body, in great shape, and the rubber
baby buggy bumper, and really, the whole rest of the car, if anyone
needs bits. The only things I can't give away is the interior, gas tank,
and suspension/brakes.

Please folks, help me get this car parted out and taken care of!

Thanks,

JZ
(408) 336-3382 (home)
(415) 335-1738 (work)
zursch@sgi.com

          Your appeal is not well-founded and will not be heard.
              Your appeal fee will be retained by the SCCA.