Wow, Thanks to Moss Motors.

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: Wow, Thanks to Moss Motors.
From: mjb@hoosier (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 91 14:40:30 -0700
As a few of you might know, I am an associate editor of the British Motor Club
of Utah monthly newsletter.  Other than the newsletter editors, there is no
real structure, officers, dues or such like in the club.  If you want to get
on the mailing list, you ask.  If you want to stay on, you send back a postcard
every spring, which is provided in the January letter.  This weeds out folks
who move. lose interest, et cetera.

The newsletter is kept in ink and stamps by contributions from club members,
an arrangement which has worked out rather well.  We still have money.  The
donations are collected in a can passed around at our events, as well as the
odd check sent in from someone who gets the newsletter but never attends any
events.  Well, we recently got a $50 check from Moss Motors!  They like to
keep abreast of local clubs, and I guess a recent short note from the editor
hinting at mailing in some money worked.

I am impressed, and plan on buying a few things from Moss in the next little
bit.  Of course, as a TRF dealer I hate to pay retail for TR parts, but I can
certainly do it once in a while for good causes.

mjb.