Rubber ends for handbrake cables

To: sol <sol@hoosier>
Subject: Rubber ends for handbrake cables
From: Joe Flake <71151.1546@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 02 Apr 92 02:35:19 EST
With all the wonderful replacement odds and ends that folks like TRF
and Moss carry, why doesn't someone have the rubber boots which go
on the end of the handbrake cable where it ties into the brake itself.
The cables appear to be readily available, and include new boots, but
you can't get them by themselves.  Mine have deteriated to the point
where the flex points have separated so it looks more like a bunch
of rubber washers than a boot!  I hate buying the entire thing when
all I need is the boot.  (Hmmmm, sorry, this is for a TR6)

Joe Flake
71151.1546@compuserve.com  (Soon to change I hope.  New job starts
                            in less than 2-weeks!)

PS: Good job on the list charge posting Mark.  Had me going 'til the
    address and date rolled by!