RE: Braided steel gas line

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, moore@profsc.fsl.noaa.gov
Subject: RE: Braided steel gas line
From: lye@elegans.wustl.edu (John Lye)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 92 13:43:48 CDT
        The guys down at AAI speed products will crimp any
        stainless steel braid tube to any kind of mount,
        and do a good, reasonably priced job at it.

                AAI Speed Products
                5985 Lamar
                Arvada, CO

                (303) 422-3571

When I lived in Denver, I used these folks a lot for a bunch
of stuff - 'merican and for the TR-4 (and the Moretti, but that's
another story).  Really good folks - will do a lot to please the
customer, even if it means fabricating it or modifying something.
I'd definitely recommend them, maybe they should go on the
Parts Suppliers list?

John