RE: Braided steel gas line

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: RE: Braided steel gas line
From: moore@profsc.fsl.noaa.gov (Mark Moore MOORE@FSL.NOAA.GOV)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 92 17:15:48 GMT
        This is for Don Mathis especially...

        The guys down at AAI speed products will crimp any
        stainless steel braid tube to any kind of mount,
        and do a good, reasonably priced job at it.

                AAI Speed Products
                5985 Lamar
                Arvada, CO

                (303) 422-3571

        New steel brake/clutch lines with swivel joints for
        my rover came to about $50. They were able to make
        these up for me while I waited. I also have a friend
        who did all of the transactions by mail.

        The shop is mainly for weekend-racers, but they do
        have an appreciation for the classics. They also have
        *metric* brake line parts (which is really amazing).

                                        Cheers

                                                Mark
                                                --0-