welcome to the real world

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: welcome to the real world
From: T.J. Noto <noto@twg.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1992 12:35:29 -0700
Let me be the first to welcome Andrew to the brit cars list. . .we
have associated throught the euro-motorcycle list for sometime. . .
it turns out we both ride Triumph Bonnevilles, and both have MGB's.
As they say, misery loves company, and it is comforting to know there
are others like us. . .Andrew, you might talk to mason@ftp.com, I
think he is another with Brit bike/car personality. .
(oh and Andrew, I promise not to divulge to the list your past
mechanical interests. . .oops!
--
TJ Noto                 66 MGB  69 Triumph Bonneville
The Wollongong Group