British Automotive & The Auto Forum

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: British Automotive & The Auto Forum
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 92 09:20:59 EDT
|Date: 4-16-92  9:20am
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu}:INTERNET
|Subj: British Automotive & The Auto Forum
   I didn't see either of these places on the parts list so I thought
I'd ask if anyone has dealt with either of these places ?  I saw ads for
   both of them in Hemmings.  British Automotive is in Oregon phone #
503-484-2043.  They advertise midget 1500 high quality british rebuilt
gearboxes for $420.  The Auto Forum is in Illiniois, phone 312-583-2540
and advertises rebuilt boxes for $400.
  I was going to try to rebuild mine myself, but if I can buy a
good rebuilt one for $400, I'd just assume do that and learn what I can
about the old one.

    Thanks,
       Dean