Re: The Weekend from Hell.... (and another chance)

To: bownes@pluto.crd.ge.com (Robert M. Bownes),
Subject: Re: The Weekend from Hell.... (and another chance)
From: sggy@crux1.cit.cornell.edu (Roger Garnett)
Date: Mon, 4 May 1992 11:43:28 -0400
Robert M. Bownes scribed:
 Subject: The Weekend from Hell...

(You gotta shorten your line length a tad bob)

> ready to go to Ithaca next weekend. Parts arrive Wed evening, and I believe
> I'm going to pick up a new engine Tuesday evening. I'll toss the engine in
>the truck
> before I head to Cornell. Just in case I have to swap it in the parking lot...

Come now bob- I think we can find a corner you can slide into and use the
engine hoist.

Something I been forgetting to mention, for those within a state or 2
to Ithaca-

Saturday, May 9  (That's this Saturday)
British Car Fun Day, by the Finger Lakes Triumph Club
Treman Marina, Rte. 89, Ithaca, NY

This includes a morning auto-cross & gymkhana for all British Cars, and
an afternoon Poker Rally, open to any car. Trophys & door prizes afterwards.
Registation is around $10/car, starting around 8:30 AM.
Autocross 9:00-12:00
Rally will probably start around 12:30 or so, for a couple hours.

I think there will be a picnic dinner at the South Lansing Centre afterwards
for those interested. Some lodging available for any out-of-towners. (as
well as emergency shop access :-) ) Drop a line, or give a ring if you
think you can make it, or want more info.
   ________
  /___  _  \        Roger Garnett              (Roger_Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /|   ||  \ \       Agricultural Economics   | "The South Lansing Centre
| |___||  _  |      3 Warren Hall            |  For Wayward Sports Cars"
| | \  |   | |      Cornell University       | (Lansing, NY)
 \|  \ |__/ /       Ithaca, N.Y. 14853       | (607) 533-7735
  \________/        (607) 255-2522           | Safety Fast!