Spridget turn signal question

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Spridget turn signal question
From: "Daren Stone, D2 IE, 5-9521, bpr:237-2322, RN2-C6" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 92 11:00:21 PDT
     A have a question directed at the list Spridget owners,
     regarding turn signals. The Sprite uses two circuit
     bulbs on the front, one for signals & one for parking
     lights. The rear uses single-circuit bulbs.
          The problem that has arisen is that with the bulbs
     I'm currently using the flashers work well when the car
     (engine) is at speed, but barely or not at all when
     idling or engine off. So I'm wondering what bulbs I
     should have (1157, 1034, etc) front & rear, so I can
     rule that out.
          The reason I think it has something to do with the
     bulbs is that when I first got the car back on the
     road, the signals flashed faster on one side that
     compared to the other. When I pulled the bulbs out I
     noticed that they were different types, and so
     obviously make a difference as to the rate of, ahem,
     flash.

          thanks in advance-
                         dstone@sc9.intel.com