TR7 - perhaps a good deal

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: TR7 - perhaps a good deal
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 May 92 13:24:03 -0400
        I saw a red TR7 pushed back into the weeds near my
girlfriend's house.  Apparently the car has been for sale
for some time.  It used to be mustard yellow and looks
complete.  The body, while pretty good for a Michigan car,
has some rust on it.  There are some holes into the wheel
wells under the hood.  It is a 76.  I think it would be
an excellent parts car or possibly restored.  Mechanically
it looks pretty good.  If anyone is interested, I can get
a better look at it.  You would need to tell me what to
look for in specific.  I think you could pick up the car
for next to nothing.

woodruff@caen.enigin.umich.edu