Grose jet poll

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Grose jet poll
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Mon, 11 May 92 11:15:08 -0700
I have received 8 replies so far, on the poll of for and against the usage of
Grose jets on our LBCs. I would think that there are far more of you
folks out there that have an opinion on this subject. So far the results
show 3 to 1 in favor of the usage of Grose jets. So if you have not sent
a reply to my poll yet, please send a reply. I am curious to find out
which way to go on the use of Grose jets in my LBC, and I think others
that are out there that have fuel feed problems such as myself may
benefit from this poll.

I know that there are more than 8 of y'all that use or have used Grose
jets. So please respond soon so that I can post the results.

Thanks in advance for your input,

Bruce...