Re: rambling stuff

To: muller@Alliant.COM (Jim Muller)
Subject: Re: rambling stuff
From: dhuddles@gandalf.ca (David Huddleson)
Date: Mon, 11 May 92 14:13:59 EDT
JIM MULLER SAYS:
================

> Hullo everyone.  Just a few rambling thoughts here.  I been outa'town for
> a week (teaching in Halifax) and I returned to find 284 email messages
> waiting for me...  Gasp!  (No, that's gasp, not Gaspe.  The Gaspe is part
> of Quebec and Halifax is in Nova Scotia.)  This certainly is ...
>
> (Ramblings about Ames malls and over-populated cottage country....)

Jim,

I think you ought to get in the Spitfire and go back up to the Gaspe Peninsula
in Quebec and/or Nova Scotia to travel the Cabot Trail. Especially the latter,
in my opinion, which encircles Cape Breton Island. Beautiful rolling hills with
the ocean constantly by your side. You'll be testing the cooling system as you
climb some of the steeper bits!!! I remember when we pulled a tent trailer with
the family Ford Torino and blew a rad hose along there. Some very friendy
South Carolina folks stopped to help and gave us their cooler ice-water to get
us going again.

Forget those Ames parking lots, you won't find them in these places!

David Huddleson   dhuddles@gandalf.ca