Jose (was: XJS convertible)

To: tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com
Subject: Jose (was: XJS convertible)
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 92 13:40:41 pdt
> From: tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
> Subject: Re: Re: Jag XJS convertible
> To: cobra@snakebyte.cdc.hp.com (Roland Dudley)
> Date: Fri, 15 May 92 15:04:16 CDT
> Cc: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu (SOL list)
>

> > Isn't this the car that Jose Conseco made such a "name" for himself in?
>
> In a more recent event in which he, in a fit of rage, rear-ended the
> car his wife (Esther) was driving at high speed on the freeway, I
> believe she was in a Mercedes and he was in the Porsche that he
> traded the Jag in on.

I believe getting rid of the Jag was part of the deal Conseco made
with the judge when he was hauled into court for various violations
including carrying a gun in his car.  But I don't think trading it
in on a Porsche is quite what the judge had in mind.

> Be careful about raggin' on my man Jose in these parts, padnuh.  He
> played his Double-A ball in Huntsville and is somewhat of a local
> hero here.

You can have him back anytime.  Either that or he needs to spend more
time with his shrink.